Sunday, July 23, 2006

Do you know how hard sleeping with a blanket over your face is? It's not like I had much choice because XiaoQiang has wings and can fly into your mouth at night! Anyway, the next night it was at the exact same spot I saw it at on my bed and I grabbed the handy newspaper's sports section and beat it to the floor, whacking it senseless and quite dead with Cristiano Ronaldo's face. I remember laughing very loudly because one of the bugger's legs was on Ronaldo's silver earring. But honestly I think Cristiano is very hot even though I don't really like him that much because of this Rooney thing.
I was feeling all depressed and out of sorts during the weekend. But then I went for church and cell and you couldn't feel depressed there! I must say I'm a very compassionate person by not strangling JoP because he and John Teh were teasing me about Chelsea and Mourinho before lunch.
JoP: "If you play Ballack and Lampard together then you can't play Maka!"
Me: "You can! He's always been a defensive midfielder!"
JoP: "Then your wingers play where? Especially if you're looking at playing with 2 strikers up front?"
Me: "Play in midfield la!"
JoP: "Your midfield got how many people? A team only got 11 players you know!"
Me: -ish foaming at mouth, spitting out words, speechless-
JoP: "See your dream team like 15 or 16 people"
And John sits there adding fuel to fire. Never never talk football with ManUnited (John) or Arsenal (JoP) fans like them. Actually you can but you know each person will support their particular team. Looking for instant success my foot! (But hmm, wanting to buy Roberto Carlos...)
Where was Mr Teh Cher Hao at that moment? Complain to him during lunch and he says the same thing as me.
TCH: "Maka play behind them la!"
Where was Miss Clara Woon at that moment? Trying to distance herself with her ACMilan first love. No help there either.
Lala: "Nothing nothing, eh why you come and stand here with me"
I would write about the two toots talking about Mourinho's haircut but I think I might spit blood.
JoP: "You defend him for what? It's not like he even knows you!"
Mr Prakash, you're a wonderful Cell Leader, but sheesh.
Oh well it was good for laughs. And we got to watch the CherHao-Clara show which was pretty funny. And JoP asked me to help out in the end of year Youth camp which made me feel very happy and responsible.
Okay what else. Ish. Birthday coming up. Yesyes list. Will put up in August. Too early as of yet.
She smiles but it doesn't quite reach the eyes.